I keep everything . . . until I just have to throw things away. So, I was cleaning out some paper work that I had not looked at in several years and I ran across some things I had written down and titled "Things To Keep In Mind". Oddly enough, I had forgotten. Well, I'm keeping this and I thought I would pass it on to you. Apparently I was having some trouble with the little things in life. (It comforts me somewhat to think that I am not the only one who might need this stuff.)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
1. God IS in control.
2. Be ever vigilant and sensitive to the leading of The Holy Spirit.
3. The "small" things matter greatly.
4. Guard yourself against considering anything too small to make a difference.
5. Intentionally search for the "small stuff". The "big stuff" will be obvious.
6. Little things have more potential to trip us up.
7. Little stuff, you can usually just step over, so why be brought down by them?
There it is. A little list mostly about little things. I hope it helps a little.