If it doesn't count for Christ, it doesn't count.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worth getting all caught up in . . .

OK, two blogs in one month from me is unusual, but two in one week?

Well, this should be a short one.


Christmas is upon us. And, to me, the Christmas season is a wonderful part of all that comes with the gift of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We all wonder, as expressed in a song I always identify with Elvis, "Why can't everyday be like Christmas?"

Well, Christmas is special. There is a spirit in the air during what we call Christmas Time that is not there every day.  The thing is, the love and grace and mercy that so many of us show friend and stranger alike during this time of year is all around us all the time! That love and grace and mercy live in Jesus. And He is a 24/7/365 Savior!

He came in love, because He loves us, to love us! So, at this time of year as we celebrate His arrival here among us, let's all remember what He came here to do and why He came.  Some sweet day it will be like Christmas for eternity!

I have gotten on a kick here lately of attaching videos to my blog. I'm not going to do this every time. This may seem like overload, but it takes these 3 videos to complete the message. I know time is a valuable commodity especially over the next few days, but if you can, take a few minutes to watch these. Yes, you've seen others like them before, but the very brief message in the last 2 videos makes these stand out to me.
(And sometime in the future, I might just share what surprised me (in a good way) about Pentecostals that I learned from these videos. I'm trying to post them in order. If you can't watch all 3, at least try to give the middle one a look.(Also, this gal sings her heart out, and, as much as I love a beautiful voice, I really prefer music where the voice expresses the heart.)

Before I forget . . . It's all about how He loves us, and oh, how He loves us!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

   








No comments:

Post a Comment